Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scheduling

I'm sitting here at my office desk with the St. Louis Cancer & Breast Institute, partner in caring, business card in front of my keyboard. I am trying to figure out how to schedule a surgery that is going to render me useless for two weeks and boobless for three months, nipple'less for 6. If I do it in early July, I will be ok by the time I have to start really pushing and working on the next flax show, sort of, either way I need to find a partner to help out with that show this month. (Holla at me if you can or will or want to). I'd like it to be after 4th of July because I don't want to miss that. And the next issue of delux is going to come out in August. Actually i should probably do it in June, and miss the 4th, if we are talking in the magazine best interest. . . grr. there is no time for this.

So I'm thinking all of this when I call ask for Jackie. "Hello, this Jenn Carter I need to talk to Jackie."

"Jackie?" says the line, "Is on the phone, is there anyone else you can talk to?"

No, i just need Jackie. That's the only name i got. She's going to get Dr. Gurley and Dr. Schuh on the same day for me.

"Wait, Jackie just got off the phone."

"Ok, thanks"

transfer... straight to voice mail.

wtf.

Left a message with lots of pausing inbetween my words.
"Jackie, its jenn carter, i need to schedule this .... thing.... etc"

I tried ok. Now its in Jackies court.

to jackie from jenn "not it."

No comments:

Post a Comment